Tax cuts or health care? OPSEU Hospital Professionals speak about priorities for health care in preparation for the October 6, 2011 provincial election. The Hospital Professionals Division is launching a campaign that asks us to choose between tax cuts for large corporations or health care for all Ontarians.
- Grassroots activism is the key to worker health and safety
- The TPP will hurt health care
- Confronting the problem of violence against health workers
- All health care workers matter
- CBS CEO backpedals on paying Canadians for their plasma
- An ounce of prevention: Fighting poverty improves health
- Bloodwatch.org calls out minister over for-profit paid-donor plasma clinics
- Our hospitals are bleeding
- The real trouble with home care
- Why are we risking Canada’s blood supply – again?
- “Care as a relationship” is key to good long-term care: research
- OPSEU fights back against Wynne’s hospital cuts
- Home care: the debate the government wants to avoid
- Where’s Linda Knight now?
- ONA Strike: Home Care critical to Ontario’s health care strategy – just tell that to the CCACs