The Health Sciences Association of BC (NUPGE) has put together two funny television commercials highlighting the role of health professionals in delivering modern healthcare. In the first, a patient is in need of emergency help in a restaurant, and the doctor on the scene realizes he needs considerable help. A second commercial deals with an office environment where a worker has a rather unique heatlh problem. The commercial warns that with fewer health professionals, wait times will increase.
- Another attack at Waypoint: Action needed NOW
- Grassroots activism is the key to worker health and safety
- The TPP will hurt health care
- Confronting the problem of violence against health workers
- All health care workers matter
- CBS CEO backpedals on paying Canadians for their plasma
- An ounce of prevention: Fighting poverty improves health
- Bloodwatch.org calls out minister over for-profit paid-donor plasma clinics
- Our hospitals are bleeding
- The real trouble with home care
- Why are we risking Canada’s blood supply – again?
- “Care as a relationship” is key to good long-term care: research
- OPSEU fights back against Wynne’s hospital cuts
- Home care: the debate the government wants to avoid
- Where’s Linda Knight now?