Operation Maple interviews a mental health patient about her experience in prison. It is estimated that as many as 90 per cent of women inmates locked up in our corrections system suffer from some form of mental illness.
Join 1,551 other followers
- Another attack at Waypoint: Action needed NOW
- Grassroots activism is the key to worker health and safety
- The TPP will hurt health care
- Confronting the problem of violence against health workers
- All health care workers matter
- CBS CEO backpedals on paying Canadians for their plasma
- An ounce of prevention: Fighting poverty improves health
- Bloodwatch.org calls out minister over for-profit paid-donor plasma clinics
- Our hospitals are bleeding
- The real trouble with home care
- Why are we risking Canada’s blood supply – again?
- “Care as a relationship” is key to good long-term care: research
- OPSEU fights back against Wynne’s hospital cuts
- Home care: the debate the government wants to avoid
- Where’s Linda Knight now?