Four days into the protest, Occupy Toronto is growing stronger and more organized. The park has been transformed by a tent city which includes a kitchen, a media centre, a library, a sign shop, and even a first aid station. Torontonians have shown incredible generosity in their donations to the camp. If you can help, please do. Watch our video shot this morning:
- Grassroots activism is the key to worker health and safety
- The TPP will hurt health care
- Confronting the problem of violence against health workers
- All health care workers matter
- CBS CEO backpedals on paying Canadians for their plasma
- An ounce of prevention: Fighting poverty improves health
- Bloodwatch.org calls out minister over for-profit paid-donor plasma clinics
- Our hospitals are bleeding
- The real trouble with home care
- Why are we risking Canada’s blood supply – again?
- “Care as a relationship” is key to good long-term care: research
- OPSEU fights back against Wynne’s hospital cuts
- Home care: the debate the government wants to avoid
- Where’s Linda Knight now?
- ONA Strike: Home Care critical to Ontario’s health care strategy – just tell that to the CCACs