OPSEU’s Mental Health Division is awarding a bursary with a twist this year. Students intending to go on to post-secondary studies towards a career in mental health will be eligible to apply for a $1,000 bursary. The winner of the bursary will be decided by a logo design competition and an essay. For more details, click here.
Join 1,551 other followers
- Another attack at Waypoint: Action needed NOW
- Grassroots activism is the key to worker health and safety
- The TPP will hurt health care
- Confronting the problem of violence against health workers
- All health care workers matter
- CBS CEO backpedals on paying Canadians for their plasma
- An ounce of prevention: Fighting poverty improves health
- Bloodwatch.org calls out minister over for-profit paid-donor plasma clinics
- Our hospitals are bleeding
- The real trouble with home care
- Why are we risking Canada’s blood supply – again?
- “Care as a relationship” is key to good long-term care: research
- OPSEU fights back against Wynne’s hospital cuts
- Home care: the debate the government wants to avoid
- Where’s Linda Knight now?