The Ontario Health Coalition is holding its annual Action Assembly and Conference on the weekend of November 17-18 at the University of Toronto’s Hart House. The Action Assembly plans the Ontario Health Coalition’s actions and priorities for the coming year. It is also an opportunity for caregivers and patient advocates to network and share concerns. A block of rooms has been set aside at the unionized Bond Place Hotel on Dundas Square. To get the reduced rate of $84 per night, call 416-362-6061 or 1-800-268-9390 and tell them you are attending the Ontario Health Coalition conference. Watch for more details coming soon.
- Another attack at Waypoint: Action needed NOW
- Grassroots activism is the key to worker health and safety
- The TPP will hurt health care
- Confronting the problem of violence against health workers
- All health care workers matter
- CBS CEO backpedals on paying Canadians for their plasma
- An ounce of prevention: Fighting poverty improves health
- Bloodwatch.org calls out minister over for-profit paid-donor plasma clinics
- Our hospitals are bleeding
- The real trouble with home care
- Why are we risking Canada’s blood supply – again?
- “Care as a relationship” is key to good long-term care: research
- OPSEU fights back against Wynne’s hospital cuts
- Home care: the debate the government wants to avoid
- Where’s Linda Knight now?