On April 8 and 9, 2013, the Ontario Public Service Employees Union (“OPSEU”) published statements on news wire websites, OPSEU’s website, and certain blog websites, regarding Procom Consultants Group Ltd. (“Procom”). The statements accused Procom of impropriety with respect to purported bargaining with OPSEU. OPSEU confirms and accepts that the contents of the statements were untrue of Procom.
OPSEU regrets any damage or harm that may have been caused to the reputation and integrity of Procom and hereby unequivocally and unreservedly retracts all the allegations in the aforesaid statements about Procom and apologizes to Procom.
- Another attack at Waypoint: Action needed NOW
- Grassroots activism is the key to worker health and safety
- The TPP will hurt health care
- Confronting the problem of violence against health workers
- All health care workers matter
- CBS CEO backpedals on paying Canadians for their plasma
- An ounce of prevention: Fighting poverty improves health
- Bloodwatch.org calls out minister over for-profit paid-donor plasma clinics
- Our hospitals are bleeding
- The real trouble with home care
- Why are we risking Canada’s blood supply – again?
- “Care as a relationship” is key to good long-term care: research
- OPSEU fights back against Wynne’s hospital cuts
- Home care: the debate the government wants to avoid
- Where’s Linda Knight now?