We’re getting pretty excited about a new short documentary that OPSEU will be releasing tomorrow on the impact of the mis-named “right-to-work” movement in the United States. The Ontario Conservatives are promoting such a scheme under the name of economic development, but the reality is such legislation undermines both workers’ rights AND the economy. The evidence does not support the claims of PC leader Tim Hudak and his party. Watch our trailer here:
- Grassroots activism is the key to worker health and safety
- The TPP will hurt health care
- Confronting the problem of violence against health workers
- All health care workers matter
- CBS CEO backpedals on paying Canadians for their plasma
- An ounce of prevention: Fighting poverty improves health
- Bloodwatch.org calls out minister over for-profit paid-donor plasma clinics
- Our hospitals are bleeding
- The real trouble with home care
- Why are we risking Canada’s blood supply – again?
- “Care as a relationship” is key to good long-term care: research
- OPSEU fights back against Wynne’s hospital cuts
- Home care: the debate the government wants to avoid
- Where’s Linda Knight now?
- ONA Strike: Home Care critical to Ontario’s health care strategy – just tell that to the CCACs