- Another attack at Waypoint: Action needed NOW
- Grassroots activism is the key to worker health and safety
- The TPP will hurt health care
- Confronting the problem of violence against health workers
- All health care workers matter
- CBS CEO backpedals on paying Canadians for their plasma
- An ounce of prevention: Fighting poverty improves health
- Bloodwatch.org calls out minister over for-profit paid-donor plasma clinics
- Our hospitals are bleeding
- The real trouble with home care
- Why are we risking Canada’s blood supply – again?
- “Care as a relationship” is key to good long-term care: research
- OPSEU fights back against Wynne’s hospital cuts
- Home care: the debate the government wants to avoid
- Where’s Linda Knight now?
Tag Archives: Eddy Almeida
OPSEU 1st VP/Treasurer Eddy Almeida joins Sharleen Stewart (President, SEIU Local 1 Canada), Luis Rodrigues (VP, OCHU/CUPE), Andy Summers (Regional VP, ONA) and Natalie Mehra (Director, Ontario Health Coalition) to speak about the importance of coming out September 13 to support health care.
The Ontario Health Coalition is holding a rally at Queen’s Park at noon on September 13. Buses are departing from across Ontario to show support for public health care.