Operation Maple makes on-line videos of issues important to Canadians. Recent they posted a video about the situation at Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences. A parent speaks about taking her son out of the rehab program if the Child and Youth Workers are gone. At present 28 of these specialized and highly skilled workers will be out of a job by mid-April if the hospital doesn’t change course. See this video:
- Another attack at Waypoint: Action needed NOW
- Grassroots activism is the key to worker health and safety
- The TPP will hurt health care
- Confronting the problem of violence against health workers
- All health care workers matter
- CBS CEO backpedals on paying Canadians for their plasma
- An ounce of prevention: Fighting poverty improves health
- Bloodwatch.org calls out minister over for-profit paid-donor plasma clinics
- Our hospitals are bleeding
- The real trouble with home care
- Why are we risking Canada’s blood supply – again?
- “Care as a relationship” is key to good long-term care: research
- OPSEU fights back against Wynne’s hospital cuts
- Home care: the debate the government wants to avoid
- Where’s Linda Knight now?