Thirty Fortune 500 companies didn’t pay any tax in the last three years. Ever wonder why corporations continue to pay less or no tax while governments become more and more destabilized by debt? Our friends at Operation Maple have just released this short video featuring Osgood Hall law professor Neil Brooks and economists Erin Weir and James Henry:
- Grassroots activism is the key to worker health and safety
- The TPP will hurt health care
- Confronting the problem of violence against health workers
- All health care workers matter
- CBS CEO backpedals on paying Canadians for their plasma
- An ounce of prevention: Fighting poverty improves health
- Bloodwatch.org calls out minister over for-profit paid-donor plasma clinics
- Our hospitals are bleeding
- The real trouble with home care
- Why are we risking Canada’s blood supply – again?
- “Care as a relationship” is key to good long-term care: research
- OPSEU fights back against Wynne’s hospital cuts
- Home care: the debate the government wants to avoid
- Where’s Linda Knight now?
- ONA Strike: Home Care critical to Ontario’s health care strategy – just tell that to the CCACs