The 14,000-member Canadian Society of Medical Laboratory Professionals has produced a commercial to highlight the role lab professionals play in health care. Titled “Knowing Matters,” the CSMLP has posted the commercial on-line with an incentive for their members to click on the video: if it gets 25,000 views CBC’s The National will air the commercial during National Medical Laboratory Professionals Week (April 24-30). To see the video, and add to the count, click on the window below:
- Another attack at Waypoint: Action needed NOW
- Grassroots activism is the key to worker health and safety
- The TPP will hurt health care
- Confronting the problem of violence against health workers
- All health care workers matter
- CBS CEO backpedals on paying Canadians for their plasma
- An ounce of prevention: Fighting poverty improves health
- Bloodwatch.org calls out minister over for-profit paid-donor plasma clinics
- Our hospitals are bleeding
- The real trouble with home care
- Why are we risking Canada’s blood supply – again?
- “Care as a relationship” is key to good long-term care: research
- OPSEU fights back against Wynne’s hospital cuts
- Home care: the debate the government wants to avoid
- Where’s Linda Knight now?